If you’re a chocolate addict like me, you will love these decadent chocolate popcorn bars.
The popcorn gives a delicious crunchy texture whilst balancing out the richness of the dark chocolate = a match made in heaven!
Easy and Meal Prep Friendly
They are super easy to make – the recipe is achievable for even the most beginner of cooks, 1 bowl, 1 tin, no oven required!
They keep best in the freezer, which is very handy for meal prep as they last ages!
Chocolate Popcorn Slice
- 4 cups unsalted popcorn
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 100 g dark chocolate melted
- Line a slice tin with baking paper
- Combine oil, rice malt syrup, and melted dark chocolate in a bowl
- Add the tahini and cacao powder, mix well
- Mix in the popped popcorn
- Press into the slice tin, quite firmly and freeze
For more healthy dessert recipes, click here